Our Characteristics and Distinctives
We appreciate that each of the churches, whilst serving the same God, have different but hopefully complimentary attributes that serve the local community.
We recognise that:
- We are informal. We meet in a school and like our meetings to be participatory whilst maintaining order.
- We are made up of different ages but we try to be a whole and integrated family.
- We want our children to have a faith of their own and be active, prayerful participants in the church.
- We have a world-wide view and we value the way different members are actively involved in a range of Biblical concerns - Prayer for Israel; children at risk; the persecuted church.
- We want to be useful and active both individually and collectively within the community.
- We want to be people of integrity who live according to our faith.
- We want to give the people of our community and the surrounding areas, a positive experience of Christianity through our conversations, interactions and attitudes,.